Mental health is top of mind everywhere these days as about 20% of adult Americans report symptoms of mental illness. It’s no secret that work-related factors, especially during the pandemic, are impacting employee’s mental health. Employers are looking for steps they can take to help address this in the workplace. Download our tool kit for ideas and solutions to support and promote mental health in the workplace.
1. What is stigma and how to break it
2. 6 steps to creating a supportive environment
3. How to boost mental health in the workplace
4. Free employee resources to download
5. Action plan to train front line managers