In what is being called “The Great Resignation”, employers face the toughest job market in recent years as they struggle to recruit and retain employees. Many are having trouble keeping top performers on board, as well as finding qualified candidates for open positions. Now more than ever, this tight labor market underscores the importance of having a solid benefits package to help companies recruit and retain employees. The combination of competitive pay and attractive benefits provides a key advantage when organizations compete for workers. Now is the ideal opportunity for employers to review and leverage current benefit strategies and trends and align them with their recruitment/retention strategy.
Download our webinar now to learn how to best leverage:
• Strategies to ensure your benefits are financially competitive and suit the needs of your unique population.
• Case studies on how employers have identified and eliminated waste within their program and directly benefited employees as a result.
• Communication strategies and trends to tout your amazing benefits to new employees.
• Best practices to ensure your existing employees understand the value of their benefits.
• 2022 Health, Well-Being and Lifestyle Benefit Trends-are you offering what employees want?