Date(s) - Dec 03, 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has been the law of the land for a number of years now but many employers are still frustrated with the reporting that comes along with it. As the end of the year approaches, employers should be ready to fully meet the reporting requirements in early 2021 with a high degree of accuracy. This year’s reporting may prove to be even more confusing for employers who have experienced layoffs, furloughs, and leaves in light of the COVID-19 Outbreak.
Innovative has kept a close eye on any legislation surrounding the ACA and continues to monitor any potential changes that would impact mid and large size employers. We invite you to join Innovative Consultants, and ACA experts, Dan Foley & Ryan Kastner, for an educational seminar providing an update on the ACA and an in-depth review of employer reporting responsibilities and steps employers can take to avoid IRS penalties and respond to penalty letters.
- Understanding current, pending & future Employee Benefits legislation and how it affects the Affordable Care Act
- How the Presidential Election could affect the Affordable Care Act
- Implementing actionable strategies and initiatives to reduce risk and increase efficiencies within organizations
- How to fill out and file 1094 and 1095 forms – With a focus on furloughs, layoffs, and leaves due to COVID-19
- How ACA reporting & benefit eligibility is impacted by Leave of Absences, Status Changes and Reduction in Hours
- What you need to know to ensure your service provider completes your forms correctly
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Responding to and appealing IRS penalty letters.
This seminar is geared toward employers with 100+ full time employees and is approved for 1 hour of CE credits for HRCI, SHRM and CPE designations.