Innovative is excited to host our Breakfast-N-Learn, Mental Health: What a Stigma Free Workplace Looks Like. Mental health is top of mind everywhere these days as about 20% of adult Americans report symptoms of mental illness according to the Centers for Disease Control. Workplace mental health concerns such as anxiety, stress, burnout, and depression had already been growing, and then the COVID-19 pandemic and remote work situations just intensified these matters. It’s no secret that work-related factors, especially during the pandemic, are impacting employee’s mental health. It’s no longer a bonus to discuss mental health in the workplace, employers have a responsibility to support employees. During this presentation, we will dive into:
Learning objectives include:
- Benefits of addressing mental health in the workplace
- Understanding the physical health connection and potential health risks
- How to build a culture of mental health and break the stigma in the workplace
- Creating management and leadership training
- Workplace Wellness initiatives to encourage better mental health
- Resources employers can offer employees, including free resources
- How to reinforce employees reset and recharge
- Creating a comprehensive mental health benefit within your benefits package
HRCI/SHRM credit approved.
The Breakfast-N-Learn will be hosted at Innovative Benefit Planning, LLC on June 22nd. Registration can be found here.
Breakfast and Registration will be held at 8:30am.
Presentation will be held from 9:00-10:00am.
12 Page Guide to Assist Employers in Addressing Mental Health in the Workplace
It’s no secret that work-related factors, especially during the pandemic, are impacting employee’s mental health. Download our tool kit for ideas and solutions to support and promote mental health in the workplace including an action plan to train front line managers.